Service Service: Front-end graphic design of the site using a responsive grid-based system, a lightweight job listings system.
Website and digital assesses for Service Service, using very targeted SEO and social marketing, also made so the client can manage all the updated Jobs, without logging in to the WordPress backend.
- Add, manage and categorise job listings using the familiar WordPress UI.
- Allow candidates to apply to jobs via a form and store applications in the database
- Searchable & filterable ajax powered job listings.
- Frontend forms for employers to submit & manage job listings.
- Allow candidates to post resumes and apply to jobs with the resumes
- Simple bookmarking system for jobs and resumes
- Allow users to create alerts based on their search
Allows Service Service to list jobs on their site from the frontend.
The forms allow them to input job details, including job description and location, and also add details about companies.
Each listing can be assigned an email address or a website which job seekers can use to apply to the job.
Service Service can preview their listing before it goes live. The preview matches the appearance of a live job listing. After preview, Service Service can submit the listing (for approval) or edit it further.
- Posted by Platform Ticket
- On May 31, 2016